Inflight Travel Agency news with absolutely flawless travel destinations. Cruise anywhere in the world, receive discounted airfares, book your business travel, group travel, family holiday and let us create a unique customised itinerary.
Did You Know 82% of Aussie Travellers prefer booking with ATAS Accredited Travel Agents?
Our team at Inflight Travel are proud of our association with ATAS and we look forward to bringing you the best in world and local travel.
Check out our incredible travel destinations below
Grand European Tour - River Cruise from 5,995AUD pp
15 Days | 12 Guided Tours | 4 Countries – 2 Nov 19
Admire Rhine Valley vistas from a 900-year-old castle.
Sample the food and wine of Austria’s Wachau Valley. Learn the Viennese waltz and linger in Budapest’s Café Gerbeaud. Indulge all your senses on this 15-day journey spanning the best of Europe. Our most iconic itinerary traces the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers between the windmill-dotted waterways of Holland and the stunning landscapes of Hungary, with engaging encounters at every bend.
Viking Homelands - Ocean Cruising prices start from 8,495AUD pp
15 Days | 11 Guided Tours | 8 Countries – 27 Apr 2020
Sail the clear waters of Scandinavia and the Baltic on this 15-day cruise
Enjoy overnights in cosmopolitan Stockholm, majestic St. Petersburg and scenic Bergen, and explore charming historic city centres in Tallinn and Gdańsk. Visit Helsinki, Berlin and Copenhagen and witness breathtaking scenery from your ship as she glides through majestic Norwegian fjords in the legendary homelands of the Vikings.
These offers are part of World of Viking and available until 30th November 2018 and subject to availability
Le Dumont D'Urville, National Parks & Panama Canal ex Puerto Caldera to Colon Departing 05 March 2020
National Parks and Panama Canal Solo Travellers Offer 5 - 12 March 2020
7 Night Cruise from only 4680AUD in a Deluxe Balcony Stateroom. Sailing from Puerto Caldera to Colon aboard Le Dumont D'Urville.
Discover Costa Rica and Panama on this beautiful 8 day cruise where you'll encounter nature reserves, local communities and sail through the Panama Canal
PONANT takes you to discover Costa Rica and Panama with an 8-day cruise. A truly beautiful journey between nature reserves, encounters with local communities and sailing through the Panama Canal.
Your journey in Central America will start with a visit to two superb Costa Rican national parks: the Carara National Park and the Manuel Antonio National Park. Deep inside the tropical rainforest or under the rainforest canopy, you may be lucky enough to see multicoloured birds, monkeys, crocodiles and iguana.
Your ship will then sail on to the magnificent Darien National Park in Panama. This little corner of paradise is a UNESCO World Heritage site and home to remarkable plants and wildlife. Sandy beaches, rocky coastlines, mangroves, swamps and tropical rainforests vie with each other for beauty and offer a feast for photographers. This will also be the occasion for meeting the astonishing semi-nomadic Emberas community.
After sailing through the world-famous Panama Canal, which connects the Atlantic to the Pacific, you will be able to enjoy the golden sand and translucent water of Holandes Cayes, one of the coral islets of the San Blas islands
Aurora Expeditions' Polar and Caribbean Adventures
Antarctic, Arctic and South American Cruise Tours
Whether exploring the fjords of East Greenland or getting lost amongst thousands of penguins in Antarctica, travelling to the polar regions is an adventure of a lifetime. To ensure you make the most of your adventure, we're giving you the chance to add more to your itinerary... for FREE!* Book your 2019/20 Antarctic or 2020 Arctic adventure by 30th September 2018
CHERRY BLOSSOMS TO TOKYO MS WESTERDAM - 17 March 2019
18 Night Fly, Cruise & Stay China Explorer cruise onboard ms Westerdam from Hong Kong to Yokohama (Tokyo) including city stays & Mt. Fuji Full Day Tour.
Cabin Type – per person Inside Cabin 4,099AUD Outside Cabin $4,379AUD
CHERRY BLOSSOMS TO TOKYO Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Perth to Hong Kong, return from Tokyo - Transfer in Hong Kong from Airport to Hotel - 1 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Hong Kong - Transfer in Hong Kong from Hotel to Port - 14 night China Explorer cruise onboard ms Westerdam from Hong Kong to Yokohama (Tokyo) - Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard - Transfer from Yokohama Port to Tokyo Hotel# - 3 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Tokyo - Full Day Mt. Fuji and Hakone (return by Bullet Train with lunch)^* - This must-do Mount Fuji and Hakone tour offers some of Japan's most spectacular scenery from the ocean to the mountains of Owakudani. This popular tour fills up quickly so early-booking is advisable. - Transfer in Tokyo from Hotel to Airport - Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
Prices may vary depending on which city you are departing from in Australia
16 Night Fly, Cruise & Stay Northern Lights Cruise onboard MS TROLLFJORD from Bergen return including a 3-star stay in Bergen and 4-star stays in Oslo and Copenhagen PLUS see The Northern Lights! 14th November 2019
Cabin Type - Price Per person · Category I - 6,549AUD · Category N - 7,249AUD · Category P - 7,549AUD
NORTHERN LIGHTS EXPLORER Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes: - Return economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Adelaide or Perth to Oslo return from Copenhagen# - Transfer in Oslo from Airport to Central Bus Station - 2 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Oslo including breakfast - Transfer in Oslo from Central Bus Station to Airport - One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Oslo to Bergen# - Transfer in Bergen from Airport to Hotel - 1 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Bergen including breakfast - Transfer in Bergen from Hotel to Port - 11 night Norway cruise onboard MS Trollfjord from Bergen return - Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard - English-speaking Tour Leader onboard - Transfer in Bergen from Port to Airport - One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Bergen to Copenhagen# - Private Transfer in Copenhagen from Airport to Hotel# - 2 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Copenhagen including breakfast - Private Transfer in Copenhagen from Hotel to Airport# - Air taxes, Port charges and government fees
Prices may vary depending on which state you are travelling from
Courtyard By Marriott Seminyak Bali 4.5* From 779AUD
Package includes: • 7 Nights in a Deluxe Pool View Room • Daily famous Marriott buffet breakfast for two
• Private return airport transfers • Daily free flow drinks and canapes from 4pm - 5pm. (Includes beer and cocktails plus non-alcoholic drinks.) • A set lunch at Seminyak Kitchen for two • A 3 course dinner at Seminyak Kitchen for two • A 60 minute Balinese spa treatment at Zanti Retreat for two • Your choice of a taco or coffee from “What the Truck” for two • Free Wi-Fi
Room Upgrade: One Bedroom Suite Pool View from $209pp
Travel Dates: Valid for Travel: 06 Jan - 31 Jul 19 Seasonal Surcharges Apply: 01 Jun - 31 July 19 Inclusive dates. Blackout dates may apply. On sale until: 30 Nov 18
Package includes: • 8 Nights in a Superior Lagoon Pool View Room • Return private airport transfers • Breakfast daily
• Free upgrade to a Deluxe Lagoon View Room^
• Two buffet dinners per adult per stay at The Merchant Kitchen
• Two 45-minute Thai massages at the resort per adult per stay
• Two cocktails at Lobby Bar per adult per stay
• 20% Discount on spa treatments at the resort
• 15% Discount on food and beverages
• Complimentary shuttle service to Patong
• Free Wi-Fi
01 May – 31 Oct 19 from 699AUD pp
01 – 30 Apr 19 from 1,069AUD pp
Inclusive dates. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply.
• Return airfares with Singapore Airlines
• 3 Nights in Singapore staying at Hotel Miramar Singapore 4* with a free upgrade to Premium Room
• 4 Night Cruise on the Spectrum of the Seas in an Ocean View with Balcony Cabin
• All on-board meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
• All on-board activities & entertainment
• Port charges, taxes & prepaid gratuities